Scientific activity is carried out by lecturers in accordance with two approved topics of scientific research of the Department: «Improvement of the legal regulation of land, agrarian and environmental legal relations regarding adaptation to the European Union legislation» (number of state registration 0110U003028) – supervisor Professor Nadiia Kobetska; «Actual problems of the ensuring the right to work and ways of its improvement» (number of state registration 0111U007988) – supervisor Associate Professor Nataliia Kohan.
Since 2006, when the Department was established, its staff has been formed as an active scientific community, whose efforts are aimed at successfully solving current scientific and practical problems in the field of environmental, land and agricultural law.
Today the environmental and legal direction of research is coordinated by Professor Nadiia Kobetska. The result of research activities of the Department are successfully defended dissertation research; scientific products in the form of monographs, scientific articles, abstracts of reports at conferences, etc.; organized by the department collective scientific events and participation in the work of similar events conducted by specialized institutions of other scientific and educational institutions to discuss current issues of legal science.
All lecturers of the Department are actively engaged in scientific work. They are authors and co-authors of the
- Kobetska N.R. Environmental law of Ukraine: Tutorial. Kyiv: Yurinkom Inter, 2007 (2-nd edition, 2008).(in Ukrainian)
- Land Law of Ukraine: Tutorial. G.V. Anisimova, N.O. Bahai, A.P. Getman, V.I. Gordeev, N.V. Ilnytska and other. Edited by Doctor of Law M.V. Shulga. Kyiv: Inter Yurinkom, 2004.(in Ukrainian)
- Agricultural law of Ukraine: Tutorial. Bahai N.O., Bodnar L.O., Hurevskuy V.K., Lunyachenko A.V., Pashchenko O.M. Edited by O.O. Pogribnuy. Kyiv: Istyna, 2007.(in Ukrainian)
- Agricultural land: the rights of citizens of Ukraine. Scientifically-educational tutorial. Titova N.I., Poznyak S.P., Hurevskyy V.K., Bahai N.O., Ilkiv N.V. etc. Edited by Doctor of Law, professor N.O. Titova. Lviv, PAIS, 2005.(in Ukrainian)
- Vivcharenko O.A. Guarantees of the ownership of land in Ukraine: Monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk: Publishing and design department, 2006.(in Ukrainian)
- Vivcharenko O.A. The legal protection of land in Ukraine: Monograph: O.A.Vivcharenko. Kyiv: Yurinkom Inter, 2010.(in Ukrainian)
- Moroz G.V. Legal regulation public participation in decision-making in the field of environmental protection: Monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2008.(in Ukrainian)
- Romanko S.M. Economics and law mechanism of ensuring of the environmental security of agricultural products: Monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk, LyleyaNV, 2011.(in Ukrainian)
- Kobetska N.R. Permissive and contractual regulation of using of the natural resources in Ukraine: Theory and Practice: Monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2016.(in Ukrainian)
- Kobetska N.R., Semkiv V.V. Contractual regulation of natural resource relations. Contract as a universal form of legal regulation: Monograph. Edited by V.A. Vasylieva. Ivano-Frankivsk: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2016.(in Ukrainian)
- Kobetska N.R. Criminal Law in the Field of Crimes Against the Environment: Problems and Contemporary Trends. Policy in the field of combating crime in Ukraine: theoretical and applied problems: Monograph.Edited by P.L. Fris, V.B. Kharchenko. Ivano-Frankivsk-Kharkiv, 2016.(in Ukrainian)
- Danyliuk L. R. Legal regime of natural resources for hunting in Ukraine: monograph / L. R. Danyliuk. – Ivano-Frankivsk: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2017.(in Ukrainian)
- Kobetska N., Romanko S. Recent developments in Ukraine. Environmental Mediation: An International Survey/ еdited by: Catherine Choquette, Veronique Fraser. UK: Routledge, 2017. P. 22-44.https://www2.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57200639378
Scientific and Practical Comments:
- Scientific and Practical commentary to Water Code of Ukraine. Bahai N.O., Kobetska N.R., Myronenko I.V. [ets.]. Edited by N.R. Kobetska. Kyiv: Yurinkom Inter, 2010.(in Ukrainian)